With stunning presentation, a superb sized block and convenient location, this home truly has it all. We think your family is going to fall in love with this magnificent residence ....
From the moment you step through the impressive double doors and into the impeccably tiled front entrance, you will see the high quality fittings and fixtures on display. Stylish and elegant, this is a home that also provides you with all comfort and flexibility.
When entertaining why not enjoy canapés in the formal lounge and then move through to the formal dinning room for the next course. Put on a DVD to keep the kids entertained in the large rumpus room! And if there are any squabbles, send one group out to the family room which lead on to the open plan kitchen and formal dinning area.
The teenagers won't be underfoot with a retreat upstairs where they can read, listen to music or watch tv after they've finished their homework in the study. All four super sized bedrooms extend off the retreat, a truly functional design.
Escape the stresses of your day by stepping inside the master bedroom and relaxing in the ensuite bath. There's room for the largest of bedding suites, as well as a dresser, day bed and desk in this luxurious master bedroom.
A combination of ducted air conditioning and breeze power natural cooling system will keep you cool throughout the upcoming summer, and the home's large windows make the most of the breeze.
Set on a 700m2 high elevated block, with triple lockup garages and provision for secured boat, trailer or caravan off the street parking, and the kids still will have lot of room to run around and play. Even enjoy a dip in the sparkling pool, perfect for the family all year round.
It's a super location! Walking distance to Stretton college and primary school, Childcare Centre, city buses, Algester Aquarium centre, the new Aldi supermarket opening early 2017, park and playground just down the road, easy access to freeways and few minute drive to Sunnybank and Sunnybank hills shopping centres.
List of Features:
- Five super-sized bedrooms (upstairs), plus a study (downstairs)
- NBN connected and operating
- Termite reticulation system- full perimeter of house
- Heltech industries stable slap system-64screw piers supporting house foundation (super strong additional construction cost of $15,000)
- Breeze power natural cooling system
- Ducted vacuum system, laundry chute
- Security system, front door intercom system
- Australian made Actron ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 5m shade umbrella-over swimming pool, 250m2 paving
- 2 (5000 litre) water storage tanks with jacking pumps
- Ceiling insulation and external walls has double insulation-foil wrap and insulations batts
- Refrigeration recess has a water taps and floor waste fitted
- Kitchen and laundry hot water taps have untempered hot water proving very hot water
- Westside of home has adjustable aluminium Louvers at top level (adjustable from inside the home) and adjustable canvass awnings on the bottom level providing full protection from the afternoon sun (original install cost of $10,000)
- Provision made for cable TV
- Off peak hot water system, off peak swimming pool power provision provided
- Triple lock security doors all entry points fitted with security screens
- 15 amp separate circuit power point fitted to 3rd garage
- Triple garages, provision for secure boat, trailer or caravan off street parking
- Exhaust fans fitted to all bathrooms and toilets, 2nd bedroom with ensuite & main ensuite
- Meticulously maintained property, very private location across from Karawatha forest
- Home built in 2006
- Walk to: Stretton College, primary school, childcare centre, bus stop to the city, new Aldi supermarket, Algester Aquatic centre
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).